Sophie the Giraffe has been around for more than 50 years. Since 1961, more than 50 million Sophies have been sold in the world.
Her success has been huge in Europe, America and in Canada and she won the ASTRA - Best Baby Toy of the Year 2009 in the USA.
Born in France in 1961, Sophie quickly became a "must have" in baby's essentials. Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums, mothers recognise right away the benefits of this little giraffe for their child.
Most importantly her flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean Sophie the Giraffe is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Parents world-wide trust the joy this classic toy brings to their babies.
Slender, flexible and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, Sophie laughs when her body is squeezed.
• Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
• Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
• Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
• Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
• Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
• Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
• Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
• 7" Tall (17cm)
• 0 - 12 months +